Whether you’re new to the world of property investing or you’ve been investing in real estate for years…
This book will guide you through all the right steps you need to take to make your first or next property investment a reality.
So often investors are keen to just jump in and get started, however, often find that they don’t really know the very first thing to do.
On the other hand, they have purchased a few properties thinking they knew what they were doing, only to find that the investments haven’t lived up to their expectations.
These are strategies that have been drawn from my own personal experiences as well as the wisdom of relevant experts that I have come into contact with over the years.
This is why I have created The Green Book. It is a step-by-step guide to keep property investing as simple as 1-2-3. So if you are just starting out or would like to refine your property investing approach by going back to the basics, then follow the handy steps in The Green Book and you will be well on your way to building your property portfolio.
What’s in The Green Book?
Have you ever thought about wanting to grow your wealth and using property as your investment vehicle to achieving your goals?
Are you inundated by all the information that is out there and don’t know where to start?
Have you purchased property before only to find that it fell short of your expectations and cost you dearly?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the questions above, then The Green Book is for you.
If you are prepared to follow the steps contained in The Green Book diligently and with determination, you will become closer to reaching your property investment goals sooner rather than later.
I believe each step is critical and forms the foundation of any sound property purchase. It contains 93 pages of all the ground work and processes you need to consider and take action on in order to buy a property.
You will feel in control knowing that you have all this knowledge at your fingertips and that this resource has helped take the guesswork out of your property investing.
How to Get Started
If you are not sure where to begin with your property investing, then use the resources available in The Green Book to build your foundation. This includes:
- How to set realistic goals – this will help you get clear from the outset about what you want to acheive from your property investing, or why you invest in the first place.
- Understanding your credit file report – discover why the lenders will not share this with you and how you can get your hands on it simply and for free.
- The importance of budgeting – maximise your cashflow for investing thereby achieving your investment goals faster than you thought possible.
- A step by step debt reduction strategy – I’ll show you a systematic way of how to get rid of that bad debt that is holding you back from investing. Say goodbye to that credit card debt forever!
How to build your panel of experts
As a property investor, it is vital that you surround yourself with experienced and qualified professionals. Who is going to be on your winning team? Find out the:
- 12 must-ask questions to finding the right mortgage broker
- 15 must-ask questions to finding the right accountant
- 22 must-ask questions to finding the right property manager
- 8 must-ask questions to finding the right solicitor
- 14 must-ask questions to finding the right real estate agent
How to maximise your borrowing power
Investing in property is about the numbers i.e. FINANCE as much as it is about the property itself. Find out:
- Who you should speak with to discuss your borrowing power
- What actually impacts your borrowing power – you will be surprised!
- 7 great strategies that you can adopt to increase your borrowing power
Keys to Great Research
Do you know where or how to start researching for a profitable property investment? There is a wealth of data and information available if you know where to look. Find out for your area of interest:
- How many tenants live in the town/suburb – are the numbers that rent sufficient to warrant your investment there?
- Useful and reliable property research and government websites that you can use.
- What key aspects you need to do due diligence on, so your investment stacks up and how to go about it! e.g. capital growth and sales/rental data.
16 Steps to Successful Property Investing
These 16 steps will help guide you towards making a successful property purchase. From building your team of experts and crunching the numbers, to buying a property and appointing a property manager, following these steps will help you ensure you don’t miss a thing.
The Green Book could be the initial ammunition you need to get started!
You can be comfortable that all the information in The Green Book is provided in an easy-to-use, step by step format with action items at the end of each section to keep you on track. It has been designed this way so you can educate yourself and participate through active learning.
The Green Book also contains checklists and templates that can be printed off again and again from the CD-Rom included in The Green Book package!
And the best part is you can…
Invest in the Green Book for only $97
The systematic and methodical approach to property investing outlined in The Green Book means you can invest with more confidence as these steps have been road-tested through my years of property investing experience. It works!!!